Two Rivers Cross Country Invitational
Date: August 25, 2022
Race Day Schedule:
Release from Class: 2:31pm
Coaches Meeting: 4:00pm
High School Girls (5K): 4:30pm
High School Boys (5K): 5:15pm
Awards On Football Field: 6:00pm
Location: Two Rivers High School (start and finish is located on the east side of the school between the track and the soccer field).
Who Runs? Everyone
- All runners of the same gender will run in one race. The results will be scored Varsity and JV with the top 8 runners from each team being the varsity runners.
What does my placement in this meet mean for the upcoming meets? The top 8 at the Two Rivers Meet of each gender on our team qualify to run Varsity the next weekend in Racine at the Rebel-Horlick Invite. The next ~ 12 of each gender will qualify to run JV at the Racine Meet. This is an overnight meet departing Friday and running Saturday. The next 8 – finishing roughly #21+ on our team will qualify to run Varsity at the Preble meet the next week. The remaining group will run JV at Preble, *This is approximate as sometimes we have injury or other circumstances that would change your race placement.
Participating Teams: Bay Port, Howards Grove, Kewaunee, Kohler, Manitowoc Lincoln, Manitowoc Lutheran, Mason County Central, Notre Dame, Random Lake, Sheboygan Lutheran, Sheboygan South, Two Rivers, Valders, West DePere, Wrightstown
- Team Awards: Plaques to 1st and 2nd Place Varsity Teams
- Individual Awards: Championship Belt to Individual Champion of each varsity race, medals to places 2-15 in each of the varsity races and 1-10 in JV races.
- Spikes are allowed. (The course is all grass. The course crosses two black top sidewalks.)
- Restrooms will be available in the brick building in the track area near the starting line as well as the porta potties near the starting line area.
- Concessions will be sold in the shed between the start and finish areas.
- T-shirts will be sold near the concessions area. See design below.
- An athletic trainer will be onsite and available throughout the meet.
- Please remind spectators that NO PETS are allowed.
- The games committee will consist of the WIAA meet referee, the meet manager, Kewaunee girls coach and Manitowoc Lincoln boys coach.
- WIAA Meet Officials will be: Carey Schmid and Don Tolkacz.
- Bay Port
- Mason County Central
- West De Pere
- Sheboygan South
- Random Lake
- Howards Grove
- Sheboygan Lutheran
- Manitowoc Lutheran
- Manitowoc Lincoln
- Two Rivers
- Notre Dame
Updated Aug 16, 2022