Two Rivers Cross Country Invitational
Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019
Location: Two Rivers High School
4519 Lincoln Ave, Two Rivers, WI 54241
There are no JV or Varsity races. Everyone of the same gender runs in the same race.
Race Day Schedule:
7:30am Mass @ NDA Chapel
Release from class @ 2:05pm
High School Girls (5K): 4:30 pm
High School Boys (5K): 5:15pm
Awards: 6:00 pm
Approximate return to NDA- 7:00-7:15pm
(Reminder: no one may leave until after all awards. If leaving the meet with parent (or other adult) athlete MUST confirm with THEIR bus chaperone (the person who is taking attendance on their bus) they will not be returning on the bus in addition to having a Contest Travel Release Form on file with Coach Brandt.
Pre-race Routine for our runners:
- Excused from class, silence in the halls, and immediately go to locker room and get dressed in uniform (athletes are not permitted to change in bathrooms). If you are storing bags in the bins in the hallway, please return all bags that you may have removed to retrieve your bag to the bins- do not leave on the floor.
- Load on buses by class, remain quiet for quick attendance
- Arrive and get to camp, use bathrooms, first racers go on warm up as a team
- Runners come back to tent and get spikes/racing flats on
Final Standings Impact on Future Races:
The top 20 boys and top 20 girls from the Two Rivers Meet qualify to run at the Racine Meet on Sept 6-7th, Everyone else will run at Preble on Sept 5th.
- Start and finish is located on the east side of the school between the track and the soccer field.
- There will be NO JV races!
- Schools will be allowed unlimited runners into each the girls and boys races. Scoring and displacing will be up to the 7th runner for each team.
- Plaques: 1st Place Teams
- Medals: Top 20 individuals in each of the races.
- Spikes are allowed. (The course is all grass. The course crosses two black top sidewalks.)
- Restrooms will be available in the brick building in the track area near the starting line.
- Concessions will be sold in the shed between the start and finish areas.
- T-shirts will be sold near the concessions area.
- An athletic trainer will be onsite and available throughout the meet.
- Please remind spectators that NO PETS are allowed
Other schools anticipated to be participating: Fox Valley Lutheran, Kohler, Little Chute, Luxembourg-Casco, Manitowoc Lincoln, Manitowoc Lutheran, NEWCHAA, Oostburg, Ozaukee, Sheboygan Lutheran, Two Rivers and Wrightstown.
Updated Aug 26 , 2019