Two Rivers Cross Country Invitational
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
Location: Two Rivers High School
There are no JV or Varsity races. Everyone runs in the same race.
Race Day Schedule:
7:30am Mass @ NDA Chapel
1:35pm Excused from class: (Will miss 7 and 8 Periods)
4:00pm Coaches Meeting
4:30pm Boys (5K) Race (all boys)
5:15pm Girls (5K) Race (all girls)
Notre Dame has been assigned to Lane 12.
(Reminder: no one may leave until after all awards. If leaving the meet with parent (or other adult) athlete MUST confirm with THEIR bus chaperone (the person who is taking attendance on their bus) they will not be returning on the bus in addition to having a Contest Travel Release Form on file with Coach Brandt.
Other schools participating: Fox Valley Lutheran, Kohler, Little Chute, Luxembourg-Casco, Manitowoc Lincoln, Manitowoc Lutheran, NEWCHAA, Oostburg, Ozaukee, Sheboygan Lutheran, Two Rivers and Wrightstown.
Approximate return to NDA- TBD
Pre-race Routine for our runners:
- Excused from class and immediately go to locker room and get dressed in uniform (athletes are not permitted to change in bathrooms)
- Load on buses by class, remain quiet for quick attendance
- Arrive and get to camp, use bathrooms, first racers go on warm up as a team
- Runners come back to tent and get spikes/racing flats on
Final Standings Impact on Future Races:
The top 20 boys and top 20 girls from the Two Rivers Meet qualify to run at the Racine Meet on Aug 31-Sept 1. Everyone else will run at DePere on Aug 28.
Results: We will post a link to the results here as soon as they are available (Performace Timing).
- Start and finish is located on the east side of the school between the track and the soccer field.
- There will be NO JV races!
- Schools will be allowed unlimited runners into each the girls and boys races. Scoring and displacing will be up to the 7th runner for each team.
- Plaques: 1st Place Teams
- Medals: Top 20 individuals in each of the races.
- Spikes are allowed. (The course is all grass. The course crosses two black top sidewalks.)
- Restrooms will be available in the brick building in the track area near the starting line.
- Concessions will be sold in the shed between the start and finish areas.
- An athletic trainer will be onsite and available throughout the meet.
- Please remind spectators that NO PETS are allowed.
- The games committee will consist of the WIAA meet referee, the meet manager, Manitowoc Lutheran girls coach and Ozaukee boys coach.
- WIAA Meet Officials: Paul Mleziva and Dan Bouche.
Updated Aug 22, 2018