2019 WIAA Sectional Cross Country Meet – Two Rivers
Course Map – click here
Event Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Location: Two Rivers High School
4519 Lincoln Ave, Two Rivers, WI 54241
8:20 am arrive NDA to board bus
10:30 am Coaches Meeting
11:00 am Girls Race
11:45 am Boys Race
12:30 pm Awards
Participating Teams: Chilton, Denmark, Fox Valley Lutheran, Kewaunee, Kiel, Little Chute, Luxemburg-Casco, New Holstein, Notre Dame, Plymouth, Sheboygan Falls, Sturgeon Bay, Two Rivers, Valders, Wrightstown, and Xavier
Non-competitors/fans: We are only able to take one bus to Sectionals, so the majority of our team will need to arrange for your own transportation to the race. We would love to have as many teammates/fans in Two Rivers on Saturday Morning!
T-shirts and Concessions: Sectional t-shirts and concessions will be available for sale the day of the meet.
Additional Info: WIAA Website
Other Meet Info:
- The top two teams from the Sectional of each gender will progress to the State Championship (7 per team), the top 5 individuals, who were not part of a qualifying team, qualify for the State Championship as Individuals.
- Up to 7 runners in each the girls and boys races.
- The course is all grass, except to cross one black top sidewalk
- Team camp set-up area will be behind the starting area outside of the fence as indicated on the course maps. Please do not set up anywhere inside the fenced areas.
- Meet Referee is Mary DeYoung (872253) and the Meet Starter is Don Tolkacz (201257)
- Jury of Appeals: The WIAA starter (Don Tolkacz), Meet Manager (Brian Gallager), Girls Coach from Denmark(Melissa Dupke), Boys Coach from Plymouth(Shane Smith), Girls Coach from Little Chute(Rudy Botz) Alternates: Boys Coach from New Holstein (Mike Hochrein) and Girls Coach from Sturgeon Bay (Lee Ann Pinkert)
Lane Assignments (per WIAA):
- Sheboygan Falls
- Little Chute
- Sturgeon Bay
- Two Rivers
- New Holstein
- Fox Valley Lutheran
- Notre Dame
Updated: October 18, 2019