2018 WIAA Sectional Cross Country Meet – Kiel
Course Map – click here
Results – click here
Event Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018
Participating Teams: Chilton, Denmark, Fox Valley Lutheran, Kiel, Little Chute, Luxemburg-Casco, New Holstein, Notre Dame, Plymouth, Saint Lawrence Seminary, Sheboygan Falls, Sturgeon Bay, Two Rivers, Valders, Wrightstown, Xavier.
Mass: at NDA the day prior (Friday, Oct 19) 7:30am
Saturday, Oct 20 Race Schedule
8:40 am Bus Departure from NDA (arrive at NDA between 8:15-8:30 am)
11:00 am Boys 5K Race
11:45 am Girls 5K Race
12:30 pm (or sooner) Awards
Non-competitors/fans: We are only able to take one bus to Sectionals, so the majority of our team will need to arrange for your own transportation to the race. We would love to have as many teammates/fans in Kiel on Saturday Morning!
Location: Kiel High School (The start is located on the southwest side of the school south of the basketball courts, and the finish is west of the basketball courts).
Address for Kiel High School: 210 Raider Heights, Kiel, WI 53042
Parking is available in the school’s parking lot, in the parking lot west of the softball diamonds, and on the adjacent street. Buses should park off Meggars Road in the parking lot west of the softball diamonds.
Other Meet Info:
- You may run up to 7 runners in each the girls and boys races.
- The course is all grass with a few rolling hills.
- Concessions will be available with a variety of items both hot and cold.
- Sectional long sleeve t-shirts will be available for sale the day of the meet – $15.
- NO Pets are allowed on the meet site per WIAA rules.
- There will be port-a-potties available near the tennis courts. The school will not be available for any reason other than an emergency. Please plan accordingly and use your bus for shelter or warmth if you need. Please do not go in the school for any reason.
- Team camp set-up area will be in the area nearest the basketball courts.
- On-site trainer
Additional is a great deal of infomation found here: WIAA Website
Updated: October 19, 2018