Reminders for the Time Trial
Reminders for the Time Trial –
– 8:00 am arrival for 8:30am – Girls Race, 9:00am – Boys Race
– We will be running two miles (not 5K distance). A video describing the modified course we will run is on the homepage of our website.
– Bring spikes, if you have them.
– Do not wear your uniform. Wear clothing like you wear to practice.
– Bring water
– Bring dry socks for after the race
– Mosquitos have been plentiful in Colburn – pre-apply bug spray
– There is only limited parking in the northern parking lot, due to construction.
– The bathrooms at the lower shelter should be unlocked at about 7:30am
– Please bring your supply donations – link attached https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0448aaac29aafa7-ndacc2021
Video of Course –
-It will be a race simulation to prepare runners for our first race.
Because of construction at Colburn Park , the “normal” course is not fully available. For our “time trial” we will be running a modified 2-mile course (not the customary 5K we will run on race days.)
Click Here to view video of the Time Trials Aug 2021 Course
Bay Family Restaurant: It has become common for some families choose to go to Bay Family on Military for breakfast after the races. While this is not an organized team activity, everyone is welcome to come to the restaurant for breakfast.
You are invited to attend the Family Pool Party after the Time Trials event for NDA Cross Country. Details are found below:
When: Saturday, August 21st
Where: The Byron & Alisa Conway home, 2512 Meadow Breeze Ct., Green Bay, WI 54311
Who: All Runners, Parents and Siblings
Please use the attached Sign Up Genius to RSVP and sign up for an item to share:
SPECIAL REQUEST included in this Sign-up Genius: The Social Events Chair is in seek of a willing Team Parent/(s) to grill all donated burgers and brats, transfer into Nesco(s), and bring to the Conway’s by 11:45 AM, the day of the Team Cookout / Pool Party. Also, to support the party, Party Assistants will be needed for each hour of the event. Additionally, included in the Sign-up Genius are requests for donated brats and burger patties, with special instruction for donation drop-off or pick-up by a specific date to allow for transport time to the Parent/(s) who are volunteering to grill meats. In advance, thank you to everyone who will participate in these very important roles, and to all of the Families for your main course and side dish support.
Updated: Aug 18, 2021